Feel You Whisper...




Another round of Kustom 9 has arrived and with it comes this simple yet sexy dress from CandyDoll. I found myself buying more and more from Candydoll these days, I love the color choices offered ranging from soft angelic colors to more darker sinister colors. For the Georgina dress there are 20 color options as well as heels that we made in mind with the dress. 

Exile did an amazing with the Evening Lights hair now available at the bringing in spring round of Collabor 88 currently going on. It's reminds me of a fairy tale like style, very Belle from Beauty and the Beast if you ask me. 

I highly encourage that if you haven't made it to these two event you go as soon as possible. A variety of sweet and simple to sexy and seductive you can get the best of the best! 

Wearing:

Hair - Exile - The Evening Light (Collabor 88)

Dress - Candydoll - Georgina Purple (Kustom 9

Shoes - Reign - Bohemian Energy Heels 

Tattoo - Bolson - Mr. Kenway

Comments