Stay Shaded


The shopping scene has been wonderful lately. Starting from the top is one of Truth new hair that include the stylized hud. I'm a huge fan of the huds that allow for minor changes to the hair making it personalized just enough to make it perfect. Many places seem to be taking to this trend I sure hope it sticks around! 
SaNaRae just opened and this skirt from Imbue is everything I never knew I wanted. I love the gypsy vibe. Pumec brought forward a beautiful gatcha. The skin is adorable and fierce a perfect mesh of the two. 
Enjoy lovelies~! ♥

Wearing: 

Hair - Truth - Lake 

Skin - Pumec - Gatcha (SaNaRae May) 

Nails - Empire - Coffin 

Body - Slink - Hourglass

Lipstick - Pumec - Gatcha #10 (SaNaRae May)

Head Jewlery - Keystone - Belle Fleur (Unavailable)

Top - Addams - Betina (Collabor88 May)

Skirt - Imbue - Belted Spring Skirt (SaNaRae May) 


Pose - Luxe - Sonya (Uber May)

Comments