Ours Is The Magic


It's been a bit, but with my favorite season setting in and all things Halloween coming forth I can't help but to be excited and to feel the need to show off some things! 

I've started to take a strong liking to decor, more so focused on outdoors because I love nature and the creations you can mix in that being said Little Branch has become a go to store for me, and these Wild Maples we're a must have for me. There are two versions available the wind blow version and the upright version, both are four season to be able to be used no matter the theme. 

Next I wanna mention this amazing dress from Candydoll, on top of having a variety of colors from dark to light there are also two versions of clean and bloody. The black gave me a very Nancy Downs feeling! 

Happy shopping loveys! Until next post ♥

Wearing: 

Body - Maitreya - Lara

Skin - Deetalez - Masha

Head - Catwa - Dyana 

Tattoo - Identity - Secret Code 

Lipstick - L'etre - Kylie 

Hair - Truth - Tempest 

Dress - Candydoll - Ophelia (Memento Mori

Boots - Coco - Platform Boots (Uber

Decor:

Trees - Little Branch - Wild Maple (SaNaRae)

Grass - Haybusa Designs - M5 v1-2 T31

Rocks & Cliffs - Fanatik - Rocks & Cliffs WALES

Feathers - {anc} - Feather Chips

Comments