It's All I Ever Wanted



A new month bring new items to buy, and this month began the subscription box Deco(c)rate! I must say that I was really impressed with the box which included 15 items in total ranging from outdoor decor, to houses. I would have liked to have had adult animation included in furniture but it is by no means a breaking point for me.

A new round of C88 is also in session. As always an event that has never disappointed, I can always expect to spend my money there even if my wallet would rather me not. 

Also this month Truth Hair has started a group entitled Truth VIP which gives it's members access to a monthly group gift that is exclusive to that group. Well worth the money as Truth has always been what I would consider a front runner in the shopping realm of second life. 

Happy Shopping Loveys!♥

Wearing: 

Body - Maitreya - Laura

Head - Catwa - Dyana

Ears - Mandala - Steking Season 5

Skin - Deetalez - Madyson (The Liaison Collaborative)

Hair - Truth - Deja (Truth VIP Group Gift)

Nails - Puki - Short Pointed Nails

Bra - Kitja - Julia (C88)

Top - Kitja - Julia (C88)

Panties - Villena - Black Thong 

Socks - Reign - Kitty Stockings (FLF)

Decor:

Bauwerk - Wooden Conservatory House

Apple Fall - Key Lamp 

.Random Matter. - Book of Sorrows (Deco(c)rate Nov)

Aria - Brynn Leather Sofa (Deco(c)rate Nov)







Comments